Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TIME FOR THE AAR-S

As I stare at my guitar (K)
I remember I had to take a shower (A)
And then I realised my bathroom is so far (K)
So I decide to go to the bar (A)
And that too in my new car (K)
But then I couldn't find it, so I climbed a tower (A)
Now I feel very sour (A)
Because I tasted tar (K)
And then I was overwhelmed with pyaar (A)
I hate that PP is in power (K)
And I don't think people should consider her a star (A)
We should reward her with a lot of maar (K)
And a jooton ka haar (K)

5 comments:

Vasudha said...

Honestly.
=P

kika said...

What?
It's artistic and original and noone can accuse us of plagirism because they don't want to be embarassed!

Its brilliant!

Abhilasha said...

Lol.
Funny.

But who is PP? :$

Tushar Mangl said...

@Kritika
Now i Understand in deep sense,
The blog title :P

Keep up the great work...

I read these lines somewhere.
Thats why i came here, to share them with you.

"A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give." ~Author Unknown
_______________
God Bless you !!!

kika said...

@ Abhilasha : PP is our President...

@ Tshhar Mangal : Nice!